Application Form - Step 1
GUIDE TO COMPLETING APPLICATION
GLOBAL MINISTRY TRAINING CENTER
The following items must be submitted with all applications. All the questions on the application must be completed. If a question does not apply to you, write N/A (not applicable) in the space provided. Husbands and wives enrolling as students must complete separate application forms.
1. Application Form (G.M.T.C. 1) Please complete as fully as possible.
2. Registration Fee. Your $30.00 registration fee must be forwarded with the application. This fee is not refundable. Your application will not be processed without the registration fee. Registration deadline is September 1st.
3. Confidential References. Three (3) Confidential Reference Forms (G.M.T.C. 2) are to be given to the following individuals, and returned, by them, to the Dean of Students.
a. Your Pastor
b. Your Employer/Business Associate
c. Your Friend
4. Please prayerfully answer the following questions on a separate sheet of paper.
(On step 2)
a. In not more than one page, please describe your conversion experience and your present relationship with the Lord.
b. What areas of your character are you presently seeking God to have further developed and improved?
c. Do you feel that God has given you, or is leading you into any particular area of ministry? Please explain.
d. What church involvement have you had?
e. How would you describe the relationships within your family?
5. Acknowledgement of Financial Responsibility. This form (G.M.T.C. 3) must be completed before your application and must be completed in full.
Note: Students will be notified of the acceptance of their application. Tuition fees are due upon acceptance and prior to commencement of School unless otherwise approved by the director before enrollment.
6. Re-application procedure
Any G.M.T.C. student who has discontinued studies for one or more trimesters must re-apply for admission to the school. This procedure involves completing an application form and having a pastor's recommendation form forwarded to the school address.
There are a limited number of rooms available for out-of-town students. Please let us know as soon as possible if you will be needing accommodations.
British Columbia, Canada V1X 5Z5